AHMAD ADEDIMEJI REFLECTS WITH FAYSOL ON HIS BIRTHDAY OCCASSION



 Mallam Faysol,

There's a lot I intended to say, and I think this would be the third draft of this message. I've written and deleted and written and deleted. I am trying not to over talk, and also trying not to be less in my talk.

I was speaking with my brother some days ago and you came up. We were both just amazed about your personality. For that moment, I envied you. I don't know how well I am with people. I don't know how people remember me or my name. I want people to remember me well as my brother and I remembered you.

How have you been? I am not a graduate yet, but I think I am already feeling what it means to be out there, seeking for a life to live, to sustain oneself. It's hard, I know, but I also know you as a fighter.


Yesterday was your birthday and I would have sent this yesterday but I don't know why I don't fancy birthdays anymore. I think they remind me of how much i've spent here on earth. Though, I have been trying to appreciate myself now, that I have done something even if it seems like nothing.


I have come to learn that the absolute achievement is living. We can only dream when we're living. A dead man's dream becomes something that goes into the air the day he dies.


I think you should do that too. I don't even need to tell you that because the Deen has already taught us that. But life can be chaotic sometimes, and throw us into a sack of depression. And depression does nothing but make us useless..


So if nothing seems like happening, please know that your existence is happening, and it means a lot to some people, like me. Appreciate that.


Faysol (I am not up to calling you your name but forgive me), I love and admire you a lot. I can't wait for the world to show you the magic you're made of, I can't wait for you to show the world the magic you're made of. I can't wait for the light to bloom. I can't wait for that beautiful future which belongs to you. You are an amazing friend and brother, and I like you, and respect you, and envy you, and consider myself lucky for knowing you.


Best,

Ahmad Adedimeji Amobi.

AHMAD ADEDIMEJI REFLECTS WITH FAYSOL ON HIS BIRTHDAY OCCASSION AHMAD ADEDIMEJI REFLECTS WITH FAYSOL ON HIS BIRTHDAY OCCASSION Reviewed by Profay on April 17, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.