MY TEN YEARS CHALLENGE

After a long time life challenge
I've survived
Through the thin and thick
I never loose my focus

Surprised?
After darkness, comes the light
Slightly, I see the light booming

10years challenge
Everyone became high, with pictures of kinds
But life, gave me back my broken night
Filled with empty heart
Accompanied with failure of kinds
And unfulfilled memories

Not born with silver spoon
I've indeed failed
I've been discouraged
I've many times cried
I've been laughed

The new hath comes and now the old retires
So, the past becomes past
On the keen heart that hasten to forget
And longing in fulfilling new desires

My hopes, my dreams
Sweep over the drowned past
But the doubt of the future foes exiles my present joy

Learning from past mistakes
And doing what worth doing today
My future would not copy from my past,
Never!!!!
MY TEN YEARS CHALLENGE MY TEN YEARS CHALLENGE Reviewed by Profay on January 20, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are just an Angel in the picture of human!

    That's very great of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.