WORDS I NEVER SAID



"I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you or third or fourth, but I remember the first moment I looked at you walking towards me and realised that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you"

Isn't it strange to say
At my early twenties
I fell in bed
And sleep just to dream of you?

Isnt it strange
I walk down and around isle
Then say
I want to marry you
Only in my dream

But one day
I hope to wake up
To it coming true

And now that I have a glance
They do all run away my head
The dreams
Leaving me alone
Without giving the time of day
To confess all of these words
I've never said

But in my head
I'll love you until the very end
WORDS I NEVER SAID WORDS I NEVER SAID Reviewed by Profay on September 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.