A LOVE LETTER




"That I love you and that when I wake up in the morning, I use my intelligence to discover more way of knowing and appreciating you. Even though where you are and who you are, I do not know, we live in indefinite world"

Here I come back
With feelings smouldering with passion
And like expired weeds, I'm so high
So, I write a love letter to you
For it's no longer for flesh
But a complete thirst for you
And a devouring hunger

Running through my head
Oceans of affection
That kept me awake all night

And like magnificent eclipse
Formed with collision of sun and moon
So be it if we emerge together

Throw away your ego
And let dine together in a garden
Where moonlight shows rainbow
And hear my silken soft words

I hope you come to realize
Feelings embodied in paper
To you, I write
With rapture around my face
Let kindle the love
A LOVE LETTER A LOVE LETTER Reviewed by Profay on July 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.