LETTER TO MY FUTURE DAUGHTER

Adebayo Faysol writes:


"over some times, I've loved male children than female but suddenly the story changed as I began to love female children everyday"
_________________


I'm writing this letter
To my very unborn daughter
Who already won my heart
Even before her first breath
Listen to my stories first
For you I want the best



In the past years, I've walked through streets
Waving and enjoying the babies treat
But nothing it is but a life threat



I tried so hard, to be perfect
Seems the youth blood stands to be my defect
I tried all days and nights
Building up for you my greatest plight
Alas! Myself I had to fight



Dear daughter
I've dropped all life offer
Just to ensure I be your cover
You're my sunshine
You're the apple of my eyes



There's so much I do like to say
But here is the gist of it



I hope you know that life is deceptive
A child of circumstances you shouldn't be
I hope that you
Will someday look down upon your body
Hence, smile at your stretch mark
They all doesn't define your potentials



I hope
you live your life
With utmost focus
Knowing you're light
No matter how dark your complexion



Daughter
I dropped all life offer
To get you the best mother
So, you were conceived of the purest of motherly love



I hope you know,
Your very existence is a gift from the Great One
A perfect gift that I could never have won
So go into the world and make me the happiest dad
LETTER TO MY FUTURE DAUGHTER LETTER TO MY FUTURE DAUGHTER Reviewed by Profay on December 08, 2018 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.