DON'T JUDGE ME, YOU DON'T KNOW MY STORY


No taste of sex but I lost my pride

I wish I can tell the world how I lost my virginity I mean my identity
I thought to myself that have already loose my entity
Because that how I feel entirely
Even with my breath I still feel painfully
Since I know I lost my great humanity
Will this be have lost my forever opportunity
This is what bothered my life totally
When I wake up from the dream I wish I become but I loose it unfortunately

This is the story behind my pain suddenly
That all I wish is to find a best love forever
His word skip my heart and always turn my head on
He use his love capture my  emotion and give his way on
I love him and I can't even give a damn losing him

Yes, am in love and I will do anything to have him
He told me he would see my parent
Yes I feel on top of the world
I wish I can get married to him as soon as possible
Yes the times Come
He ask for it
I told him am a virgin and I will like to wait till we get married
He told me not to worry that surely he will choose me as a wife
He vow with everything he has
Yes I give it to him
I loose as he try to pull me
Suddenly I feel pain and shouted like have been hit
Oh, he quickly get down on me not to shout
But I feel pain and see the blood coming out
Oh, am not proud of myself
But he later leave me alone
With his promise
With his vow
But who will I tell that I didn't know what they call sex feel like
Who will trust me that I didn't have sex
Who will I cry to that I didn't taste the word sex
But am no more a virgin
Who will trust me?
Who will I tell that I trust easily
How will I say this that am broken
Who will trust me that I still don't know how it's taste
But I loose my pride without marriage
What a shameful being
I hate myself
I keep battling in sorrow
I wish I end my life
How will I say this world
Am not a 'virgin 'but I didn't know how 'sex 'feel

NO TASTE OF SEX BUT I LOST MY PRIDE
______

Aliyu Rahmah
Teen's writer
DON'T JUDGE ME, YOU DON'T KNOW MY STORY DON'T JUDGE ME, YOU DON'T KNOW MY STORY Reviewed by Profay on June 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.